Finding a lease and/or acquisition
On the basis of more than 25 years of experience in the market for ground floor retail outlets in multi-purpose buildings, our staff will able to offer you support and guidance in looking for premises to lease or buy, from valuation to negotiation of agreements.
To find the right location at the right price
Adapt your sales outlets to the development of your business to effectively reach your target customers:
- Identify your requirements
- Analyse proposed locations
- Compare the proposed sites
- Open your new outlet at the very heart of your target, within a catchment area matching your concept
Finding the most suitable premises for your business
Our teams of specialist consultants offer you advice, support and guidance in finding your future locations.
Whether primary or secondary locations are involved, our consultants have knowledge of land development and will be able to select the best opportunities for you to:
- Optimise the location of your premises: valuation and investment decisions for the properties you own, determining the value of the leasehold premium for sites no longer matching your development criteria.
- Identify properties likely to match your search.
- Compare available premises or, if appropriate, carry out prospection of properties to meet your individual requirements
- Analyse selected premises by advising you in drawing up a shortlist
- Conduct final negotiations with your future landlord
The benefits to you
Staff specialising in ground floor retail outlets in multi-purpose buildings
- Make use of the expertise and well-informed advice from the French market leader in town-centre and suburban retail outlets.
- Offer you innovative solutions with staff working internationally.
- Offer you bespoke location opportunities that are most appropriate to your requirements, whether you are an expanding national or international chain, or an independent retailer looking to achieve your business goals.