Real estate strategy
Defining a property strategy appropriate to your company's current and future requirements
What property strategy should be followed in a complex and dynamic environment? You need to adapt, anticipate and apply ever more crucial property decisions.
To align your property operations with your organisation and business objectives
- Establish a high-level property plan to ensure decisions are objective and sound
- Build up a formal, company-wide view of property asset management, and set up KPIs to guide property strategy
- Control and optimise business resources spent on property costs – identify value creation drivers
Improve your company's performance by opti
Our multi-disciplinary, independent staff conduct a 360° assessment of your property situation for bespoke strategy and value-creation advice:
- Strategy consultancy
- Firstly, create value from property spending
- Secondly provide you with the best level of negotiation protecting your interests to the utmost.
- Assessment and benchmarking:
Identification of optimisation opportunities and recommendations for corrective measures
- Organisational consultancy
Should your property management be outsourced or, conversely, remain in-house?
In conjunction with your objectives and the latest market factors, we will create a true decision support tool for you.
- Sale and leaseback
Making the decision between tenancy and ownership. Our Consultancy team ensures reliable financial projections, and will be able to offer you support and guidance in determining the appropriate timing and best practice
The benefits to you
Improved productivity and returns from your property
- Independent advice, scrupulously complying with a code of ethics
- In-depth knowledge of the market and the opportunities it offers
- Transparent management and cost control of your property stock
- Knowledge and understanding of the property situation and outlook