Serviced accommodation schemes
Designing accommodation for students and business travellers
Our range of high-end serviced accommodation includes products intended for business travellers, Hipark, and for students, Studélites. As France's leading property company, we offer support and guidance to local authorities in building and running premium rental accommodation.
To build a serviced accommodation project
- Developing land in a student or business district
- Building accommodation meeting the needs of students or a business clientele
- Making use of a partner able to manage the project in its entirety
Successful completion of serviced accommodation projects
- Identifying suitable locations
We help you to identify the best location from the land you have available, and produce property potential reports to enable you to make your decision.
For Hipark, the buildings are located in town & city centres, or the main business districts.
For student halls (Studélites), the key factors are not only closeness to the college or university, but also to shops and services and public transport.
- Producing an environmental assessment of your future building
Forming part of our partnership with our suppliers (Green Suppliers' Charter), we are the only operators to have included the sources of materials and their impact on the carbon assessment in our research procedure.
- Constructing accommodation of proven functionality
Our building plans capitalise on our experience as operators after completing many development projects.
Our Hipark buildings offer well-appointed furnished apartments for short, medium and long stays.
The Studélites apartments were designed to offer functional, comfortable and pleasant accommodation to enable study under the best possible conditions.
- Managing the accommodation post-delivery
We run the accommodation that we build, ensuring high quality occupation. Our high-end positioning enables us to offer occupiers a bundle of value-added services.
For business customers, this may mean a Business Corner, meeting rooms or a spa.
For students, such services include housekeeping, the supply of household linen, and breakfast.
The benefits to you
Genuine potential appeal to vitalise your neighbourhood
- Home from home
Our range of serviced accommodation enables you to appropriately meet the needs of business travellers and students who are away from home.
- A new range of serviced accommodation
Our high-end concept means the district's economic activities also benefit.
- Simplified management with no need to find operator third parties
We operate our own accommodation ensuring a long-term presence in your neighbourhood.
- The guarantee of financial soundness found in a property market leader