Receiving an accurate property valuation
Valuation is a crucial stage in deciding to buy or sell a property. We conduct over 16,000 valuations annually for investors, property users, financial institutions, public-sector bodies and private individuals, and we are able to offer you support and guidance on all types of property.
To receive an objective and accurate valuation
For your decision-taking regarding your short-, medium and long-term property spending, we offer you support and guidance in:
- Valuing your property under market conditions
- Analysing the factors affecting your property's value
- Protecting the confidentiality of your interests
- Adhering to an operational timetable
Valuing your properties, with the benefit of in-depth knowledge of the market
Our teams of valuers are multi-disciplinary and organised by market segment, i.e. corporate property, residential, retail outlets, tourist complexes, hotels, healthcare (clinics, retirement homes), etc.
- Analyse market conditions during the valuation
Our staff are provided with in-depth reports and up-to-date databases on market trends by our Research department.
- Incorporate your stated requirements
Our staff will be able to offer the appropriate methodology depending on your special requirements.
- Start work without undue delay
Our valuers regularly conduct a large number of due diligences on portfolios of all sizes.
- Issue accurate valuations regardless of the property type
Offices, warehouses and operating premises, land, care homes for the elderly, housing… our valuers are able to work with all types of property and have tried and tested comparison data available.
The benefits to you
Trustworthy property valuations
- A clear and justified valuation document backed by a leading firm
- Specific factors relating to your property are included in every valuation
- An experience and dedicated team, selected on the basis of the property type and location
- A comprehensive analysis of comparable properties - our national coverage and comprehensive knowledge of previous transactions ensure that the most up-to-date data is used.